2019年6月6日星期四

Peugeot 2008 2017 Mileage Change Via OBD?

Have one 2017 Peugeot 2008 for odometer correction, I thought I tried to do this obd as its a mobile job at customer house not in workshop. I thought it has the valeo no 3 bsi with eeprom 95320.
Tools I have are:
fvdi 2018
Blue digiprog 3 clone
Green obdstar h108 psa
obdstar x300m

Working tools and method advice:
  1. SMOK UHDS with the PSA Module will do it.
In real: expensive and don't have.

  1. xtool bsi obd and clocks by epprom adapter only tested

  1. I do that model with UPA programmer, in any order but when I connect modules back, I always connect bsi first and then dash.

I dont trust in obd2 tools

  1. You can read eeprom by digiprog and export dump to PC if your tool ftdi based ,
Otherwise Post screenshot of area's 0x3a0 and 0x3b0 so we will provide you bytes where need to change
Bsi should be corrected with same value as well , it should be Valeo Bsi with eeprom 95256
Good luck

http://www.mileageprogrammer.com/2017-peugeot-2008-odometer-correction-tool/

没有评论:

发表评论

Digimaster 3 vs. ODO Master vs.OBDSTAR X300M vs. Digiprog III,

We have picked out 4 best mileage programmers from   OBDexpress.co.uk   in this year : Yanhua Digimaster 3, OBDSTAR ODO Master, OBDSTAR X300...